01. Feel No Pain â€¢ Sade
02. That’s How I Knew This Story Would Break My Heart â€¢ Aimee Mann
03. Melt Your Heart â€¢ Jenny Lewis With The Watson Twins
04. Killing Him â€¢ Amy LaVere
05. Baby Baby Baby â€¢ Aretha Franklin
06. So Alone â€¢ Juliana Hatfield
07. Ain’t It The Truth â€¢ The Gossip
08. I Feel It All â€¢ Feist
09. Shove It (Feat. Spankrock) â€¢ Santogold
10. Dickhead â€¢ Kate Nash
11. Slide in (DFA mix) â€¢ Goldfrapp
12. Paper Planes â€¢ M.I.A.
13. Send Him Back (Pilooski Edit) â€¢ The Pointer Sisters
14. Doing Alright With The Boys â€¢ Joan Jett and the Blackhearts
Tuesday night was the June mixer and I’m glad I didn’t bail because I had a good time! It was just a small group of ladies, me, Joy, Carrie and Alison. We were originally going to have it at Mama’s bar because I heard about the Sour Patch Kids vodka! But at the last minute we changed to Bowery Electric because Alison’s brother was DJing. It was really such a nice evening and I did not even feel intimated by all the young, uber skinny models in the bar (Alison’s brother’s fiance was a runway model and she was bartending). Maybe I was just tipsy by then and didn’t care! HA! And I learned so many interesting things that evening! Like how all the females in Alison’s family look like Alison, Alison’s brother is socially awkward (he’s an actor), Carrie went on a date with Moby and lots of other things!